We are pleased to announce that we are introducing Roundcube webmail as one of the optional web-based email clients for everyone to use. Roundcube offers a very nice interface for accessing your emails via the web and offers some very nice features for all to enjoy, such as:
- 67 languages to choose from
- Drag-&-drop message management
- Full support for MIME and HTML messages
- Sophisticated privacy protection
- Compose messages with attachments
- Multiple sender identities
- Address book with groups and LDAP connectors
- Find-as-you-type address book integration
- Richtext/HTML message composing
- Forwarding messages with attachments
- Searching messages and contacts
- Threaded message listing
- IDNA support
- Spell checking
- IMAP folder management
- Built-in caching for fast mailbox access
- and more…
We are very happy with our internal testing and use of Roundcube. We certainly hope that you will enjoy it too!
You can learn more about Roundcube at the project web site http://www.roundcube.net.
In order to access the Roundcube webmail interface, please go to:
http://mail01.edikon.net/ or go to http://mail.yourdomain.com/.