This is the detailed list of our policies for your review. Our policies are subject to change without notice, but we do our best to keep you informed at all times.
Edikon was founded in 1996 by web developers focusing on electronic commerce solutions for customers throughout the Atlanta area. We evolved out of necessity to offer web hosting services to developers that need a fast and reliable platform that is easy to use, well architected, and cost affordable. We offer website hosting solutions to customers throughout the world.
We enjoy what we do and we hope it shows.
As we work with our customers day-to-day, these core principles guide our actions:
- Simpler is always better.
- Every problem has a solution.
- Focus on the customer and all else will follow.
Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U.S. Code) to the authors of “original works of authorship,” including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Copyright generally gives the owner of copyright the exclusive right to do and to authorize others to do the following:
- To reproduce the work in copies
- To prepare derivative works
- To distribute copies of the work to the public
- To display the copyrighted work publicly.
It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of copyright.Your Rights
If your copyrighted work is being abused through the use of our services please notify us and we will work with you to find a speedy resolution. We take abuse notices very seriously and will look into any issue with care.Edikon Rights
Edikon will exercise its right to protect its copy righted material against unauthorized copying or reproduction. If in doubt, contact Edikon for permission to use the material in question.
Edikon is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Edikon will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Edikon collects information from its users at several different points on its website.Registration
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on the Edikon site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as social security number), but encouraged so Edikon can provide a more personalized experience on its site.Order
Edikon requests information from the user on its order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If Edikon has trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on Edikon’s site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on Edikon’s site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of the site. For example, the user will not be able to participate in any of the Sweepstakes, Contests or monthly Drawings that may take place.
Cookies can also enable Edikon to track and target the interests of its users to enhance the experience on the site.
Edikon uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.Sharing
Edikon will share aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Edikon uses an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Edikon partners with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, Edikon will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.Links
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Edikon is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Edikon encourages its users to be aware when they leave its site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.Newsletter
If a user wishes to subscribe to Edikon’s newsletter, the company asks for contact information such as name and email address.Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time the Edikon site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.Tell-A-Friend
If a user elects to use Edikon’s referral service for informing a friend about its site, Edikon asks them for the friend’s name and email address. Edikon will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Edikon stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact Edikon at www.edikon.com to request the removal of this information from their database.Security
This website takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When the order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as the order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
While Edikon uses SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, Edikon also does everything in its power to protect user-information off-line. All Edikon users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, the billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Edikon employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies is added, Edikon employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance to be placed on privacy, and what they can do to ensure customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers used to store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security at the Edikon website, you can contact Edikon.Special Offers
Edikon sends all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of its users, Edikon presents the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see choice and opt-out below.Site and Service Updates
Edikon also sends the user site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to UN-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. Edikon communicates with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email or phone.Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires a service, Edikon will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided. This can usually be done at the member information page or by emailing Customer Support.Choice/Opt-out
Edikon users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having their information used for purposes not directly related to its site at the point where Edikon asks for the information. For example, the order form has an ‘opt-out’ mechanism so users who buy a product from Edikon, but don’t want any marketing material, can keep their email address off of its lists.
Users who no longer wish to receive the Edikon newsletter or promotional materials from its partners may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email or by contacting Edikon.
Users of Edikon sites are always notified when their information is being collected by any outside parties. Edikon does this so its users can make an informed choice as to whether they should proceed with services that require an outside party, or not.Notification of Changes
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between Edikon, and the party set forth in the related Registration Form (“User” or “You” and “Your”) incorporated herein by reference (together with any subsequent Registration Forms or other online signup, acceptance or order form submitted by User, the “Registration Form”), and applies to the purchase of all services ordered by User on the Registration Form (collectively, the “Services”). As used herein the term “User” and “You” shall also include any and all users, Customers, subscribers, affiliates (including without limitations Users or non-Users to whom Edikon provides links or banners to promote the services or products of Edikon or any third party the services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with Edikon), resellers or others (i) who sign up for, use or obtain services or products from Edikon or from any third party services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with Edikon, or (ii) who visit the Web sites of Edikon or of any such third party.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Acceptable Use Policy. Under this Agreement, User shall comply with Edikon’s then current Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by Edikon, and other agreements which currently can be viewed under the Terms of Service section of this Web site (collectively, the “Terms of Service”), and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. User hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. Edikon does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by User via the Service (the “User Content”). User Content includes content of User’s and/or users of User’s Web site. Accordingly, under this Agreement, You will be responsible for Your users content and activities on Your Web site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, Edikon may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the User Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by User of the AUP. In the event Edikon takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, Edikon shall not refund to User any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. User hereby agrees that Edikon shall have no liability to User or any of User’s users due to any corrective action that Edikon may take (including, without limitation, suspension, termination or disconnection of Services).
- Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Registration Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to User. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term”.
- This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled;
- by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice provided that we may charge You a minimum $50.00 charge as an early cancellation fee,
- by Edikon in the event of nonpayment by User,
- by Edikon, at any time, without notice, if, in Edikon’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, User is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or User’s use of the Services disrupts or, in Edikon’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Edikon’s business operations and/or
- by Edikon as provided herein.
- If You cancel this Agreement, upon proper notice to Edikon, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
- You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
- Edikon may (but is not obligated to) refund to You all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (i.e., no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, cancellation fees, and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that, You are not in breach of any terms and conditions of this AUP, User Agreement, Anti-Spamming Policy or Domain Policy; and/or
- We may charge You one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term (other than basic hosting fees as provided in (ii) above).
- Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by Edikon, unless a later date is specified in such request.
- Edikon may terminate this Agreement, without penalty,
- if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, Terms of Service or regulatory reason, by giving User as much prior notice as reasonably practicable; or
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. The provisions of Sections 2(e), 3, 4, 12, 13, 17, 19 and 20 of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, and, notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the parties shall each remain liable to the other for any indebtedness or other liability theretofore arising under this Agreement. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other Terms of Service or equitable rights or remedies to which Edikon may be entitled.
- If an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is purchased and cancelled within thirty (30) days of sign-up, the User will, upon request, receive a full refund of all hosting fees. Requests for these refunds should be made through our Support Team. Refunds made for a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee will not include domain registration fees, setup fees, or any fees for additional services that are purchased in the first thirty (30) days.The thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is valid for credit-card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for other payment methods.
- You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Edikon. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at billing@mainedikonsite
- User’s Responsibilities.
- User is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the User Content and the goods or services provided through the User Web site.
- User will cooperate fully with Edikon in connection with Edikon’s provision of the Services. User must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for User to use the Services. Delays in User’s performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for Edikon’s performance of its obligations that depend on User’s performance on a day for day basis. User must provide complete, correct and genuine contact information in the Registration Form and update such information as necessary from time to time so it remains complete, correct and genuine at all times; failure to do so may result in suspension or cancellation of Services. User will notify Edikon of any change in User’s mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
- User assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the User Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
- Because the Services permit Users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the User Web site, User shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the User Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the User Web site, including all back-ups. User is also responsible for ensuring that the User Content and all aspects of the User Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by Edikon to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by Edikon from time to time. Edikon shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by Edikon to provide the Services.
- User is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the User Web site and User Content.
- Edikon does not maintain backup copies of User Web sites or e-mail. Edikon cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a backup of a Web site will always be available. Users should always copy all content of a Web site to a local computer and Edikon strongly suggest that Users make an additional copy (on tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of the files.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login and billing information. Edikon is not liable for any account disputes that may arise between various parties holding account login information. Edikon is not responsible for any changes made to the account or any information that has been modified by User, or any parties authorized by User, to access the control panel. User is responsible for updating and maintaining contact and billing information with Edikon. Any changes to the User contact information must be made using the account control panel or by contacting our Support Team. User is responsible for ensuring that Edikon is able to notify the User for technical, billing or other issues or purposes deemed necessary by Edikon to maintain the account.
- Free Web Hosting. If you have enrolled in a free plan, your Web site may carry advertising HTML for Edikon or a third party, which could include different types of advertisements, including banners or pop-ups. If you would prefer not to have such advertising on your Web site, we encourage you to sign up for a plan that does not include advertising. Our Support Team can help you choose the plan that is right for you
- User’s Representations and Warranties.
- User hereby represents and warrants to Edikon, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter User will ensure that:
- User is the owner or valid licensee of the User Content and each element thereof, and User has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the User Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by Edikon to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
- User’s use, publication and display of the User Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any “moral right” or similar right however denominated;
- User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the User Content and the User Web site and will use the User Web site only for lawful purposes; and
- User has used its best efforts to ensure that the User Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
- User shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of User’s Web site, online store and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by User or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on User’s products, including, without limitation
- the accuracy and appropriateness of the User Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products,
- ensuring that the User Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and
- ensuring that the User Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. User shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling User orders and for handling User inquiries or complaints. User shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its Web site and online store.
- User grants Edikon the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the User Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services
- In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Your account, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf.
- User hereby represents and warrants to Edikon, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter User will ensure that:
- License to Edikon. User hereby grants to Edikon a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order:
- digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the User Content; and
- make archival or back-up copies of the User Content and the User Web site.
- Except for the rights expressly granted above, Edikon is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with User.
- Edikon, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, User Content and/or Web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. User further agrees that Edikon shall not be liable to User for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
- Billing and Payment.
- User will pay to Edikon the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Registration Form.
- Edikon may increase the Service Fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after expiration of the Initial Term by providing ten (10) days prior written notice thereof to User.
- The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on Edikon’s net income). All such taxes may be added to Edikon’s invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by User. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid.
- Unless otherwise specified, all initial fees shall be payable upon sign-up, and all subsequent fees and related charges shall be due and payable when billed, if by credit card, or if not by credit card, within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If any invoice is not paid within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice, Edikon may charge User a late fee of $15.00 for; in addition any amounts payable to Edikon not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less.
- If Edikon collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if Edikon prevails in any action to which the User and Edikon are parties, User will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and Edikon’s reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- If any check is returned for insufficient funds Edikon may impose a minimum processing charge of $25.00.
- In the event that any amount due to Edikon is not paid when due, Edikon, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services.
- There may be a minimum $50.00 charge to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated.
- Wire transfers will be assessed a minimum $35.00 charge.
- There may be a minimum $35.00 charge for all credit card chargebacks.
- User acknowledges and agrees that Edikon may pre-charge User’s fees for the Services to its credit card supplied by User during registration for the Initial Term.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION.
- Payment Policies – General
- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
- All hosting fees and domain name renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account and/or domain name.
- Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account being suspended or terminated or NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received.
- Any losses or expenses experienced by the User, due to actions taken by Edikon in response to Users non-payment, are not the responsibility of Edikon.
- Payment Policies – Payment Processing
- Edikon’s preferred method of payment is credit card.
- By purchasing our hosting services, you are agreeing to allow Edikon to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
- You grant Edikon permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request, including, but not limited to, hosting and/or domain name renewals.
- If we are unable to process a payment for your hosting plan by its due date, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your Web site or e-mail.
- When an account is cancelled, all copies of the Web site and e-mail files are permanently and irretrievably removed from our servers.
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
- If we make any refunds due to charges you dispute with your credit card Edikon, we will cancel your account. The cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by Edikon as a result of your dispute or charge-back request. We cannot guarantee any files or e-mail will be available upon reactivation.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, and/or electronic checks. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be in our sole discretion. Further, we may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies. In these situations, you shall have waived any and all rights to privacy.
- Edikon as Reseller or Licensor. Edikon is acting only as a reseller or licensor of certain services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party (“Non-Edikon Product”). Edikon shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-Edikon Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Non-Edikon Product either sold, licensed or provided by Edikon to User or purchased directly by User used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of Edikon’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies User may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-Edikon Product are limited to those rights extended to User by the manufacturer of such Non-Edikon Product. User is entitled to use any Non-Edikon Product supplied by Edikon only in connection with User’s permitted use of the Services. User shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by Edikon to User through any Non-Edikon Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. User shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Edikon Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States or foreign law.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership. If Edikon assigns User an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address for User’s use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to Edikon, and User shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by Edikon in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. Edikon shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to User by Edikon, and Edikon reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Caching. User expressly;
- grants to Edikon a license to cache the entirety of the User Content and User’s Web site, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by Edikon under this Agreement and
- agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of User’s intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- CPU Usage. User agrees that User shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of Edikon’s servers. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by Edikon, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Edikon’s sole and absolute discretion. If Edikon takes any corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
- Bandwidth and Disk Usage. Edikon shall provide User with a certain volume of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail and/or file-transfer-protocol (“FTP”) accounts as described in Edikon’s web pages related to such Services. The Services are intended for normal use only. Any activity that results in excessive usage inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. User agrees that such bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Edikon for the Services (the “Agreed Usage”). These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User’s electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with Edikon. Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage of media or other data. Hosting space may not be used as offsite storage for electronic files or for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any hosting space (disk usage) limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials, and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion. Edikon will monitor User’s bandwidth and disk usage. Edikon, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User’s bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage or other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User’s Web site, User Content, User’s electronic mail services and/or other materials or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Edikon’s sole and absolute discretion. If Edikon takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services and will each, including bandwidth, disk space and other resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If Edikon learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or Agreed Usage, Edikon may be obligated to inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail. User is responsible for bandwidth utilization, and monitoring bandwidth use to ensure the Web site does not exceed the bandwidth allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. Edikon will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their bandwidth utilization limits, but Edikon does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. Edikon reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account in the event that it exceeds the bandwidth allotment.
- Parked Domain Services. In addition to the applicable terms and conditions contained herein:
- If User signs up to register and park a domain name with Edikon, User agrees to pay Edikon the annual fee a set forth on our Web site (the “Parked Page Services”). User’s annual billing date will be determined based on the month User establishes the Parked Page Services with Edikon. Payments are non-refundable. If for any reason Edikon is unable to charge User’s payment method for the full amount owed Edikon for the service provided, or if Edikon is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to Your payment method, User agrees that Edikon may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. User agrees that among the remedies Edikon may pursue in order to effect payment, shall include but will not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to User of User’s service. Edikon reserves the right to charge a reasonable service fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services. These include, but are not limited to, User service issues that cannot be handled over e-mail but require personal service, and disputes that require legal services. These charges will be billed to the payment method we have on file for User.
- User agrees to be responsible for notifying Edikon should User desire to terminate use of any of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, those purchased. Notification of User’s intent to terminate must be provided to Edikon no earlier than thirty (30) days prior to User’s billing date but no later than ten (10) days prior to the billing date. In the absence of notification from User, Edikon will automatically continue the Parked Page Services indefinitely and will charge User’s payment method that is on file with Edikon, at Edikon’s then current rates. It is User’s responsibility to keep their payment method information current, which includes the expiration date if using a credit card. In the event User terminates the Parked Page Services, moving their Web site off of the Edikon hosting servers is User’s responsibility. Edikon will not transfer or FTP such Web site to another provider. Any change by User of their name-server is not deemed cancellation of the Parked Page Services.
- Edikon will provide User with the Parked Page Services as long as User abides by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in each of Edikon’s policies and procedures.
- By using any of the Parked Pages Services, User agrees that Edikon may point the domain name or DNS to one of Edikon’s or Edikon’s affiliates web pages, and that they may place advertising on User’s web page and that Edikon specifically reserves this right. User shall have no right to any compensation and shall not be entitled and shall have no right to receive any funds related to the monetization of User’s Parked Pages.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Edikon for any complications arising out of use of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, actions Edikon chooses to take to remedy User’s improper or illegal use of a Web site hosted by Edikon. User agrees it is not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to Edikon if, for any reason, Edikon takes corrective action with respect to any improper or illegal use of the Parked Page Services.
- If a dispute arises as a result of one or more of User’s Parked Pages, User will indemnify, defend and hold Edikon harmless for damages arising out of such dispute. User also agrees that if Edikon is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a Web site hosted by Edikon, that Edikon, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action Edikon deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the Web site to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
- EasyApps Terms. EasyApps automates the installation of a given open source application. Users are free to install open source applications independently of EasyApps by following the instructions provided by Edikon or the organization that developed the open source application. When a User uses an open source application, the User licenses it from the open source provider, not from Edikon.
- We do not provide support for the application once the application has been successfully installed; we provide support only for the installation or upgrade process. Any support requests regarding actual use of the application must be directed to the organization or Edikon that developed the application.
- The User is responsible for creating back-ups before upgrading to the next version.
- We can not guarantee that the version we currently provide is the latest one being distributed by the vendor.
- Any security risks including, but not limited to, hacking, phishing and information piracy are the sole responsibility of the User.
- We reserve the right to discontinue applications managed by EasyApps at any time.
- EasyApps applications are installed at the User’s own risk. We can not be held liable for lost data or damage caused by open source applications provided through EasyApps.
- Private-Label Reseller Programs. In addition to all terms and conditions described in this Agreement, the following shall also be applicable to Edikon Private-Label Resellers;
- The Reseller agrees, on behalf of both the Reseller and each User signed up by the Reseller, to comply with these Terms of Service.
- In the event that a Reseller or a Reseller’s User is determined to be in violation of the Terms of Service, the Reseller shall, upon receipt of notice of the violation, take prompt action to ensure that the account in question is updated to be in full compliance with the Terms of Service.
- Edikon is not responsible for the actions or misrepresentations of Resellers. The Reseller hereby agrees to indemnify Edikon from and against any and all claims made by any User that result from the Reseller’s misrepresentation, breach of the Terms of Service or other improper actions by the Reseller.
- Edikon reserves the right to revise its Private-Label Reseller Programs, AUP and the Terms of Service at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online.
- Users who have been signed up by Resellers agree to operate their Web sites in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- Resellers cannot make any modifications to the Edikon Terms of Service. Any such alterations shall be deemed a violation of the Terms of Service and could result in a cancellation of a Reseller’s account(s). Edikon is not responsible for any modifications made to the Terms of Service by Resellers.
- Resellers in the Private-Label Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of their Users. Edikon reserves the right to refuse inquiries made to the Support Team from the Customers of Resellers in the Private-Label Reseller Program.
- Property Rights.
- Edikon hereby grants to User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of this Agreement, to use Edikon technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services. User may not use Edikon’s technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Services. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this Agreement does not transfer from Edikon to User any Edikon technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any Edikon technology shall remain solely with Edikon. User shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the Edikon.
- Edikon owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Edikon’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems (“Marks”). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to User to use or resell the Marks.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. User agrees to use all Services and any information obtained through or from Edikon, at User’s own risk. User acknowledges and agrees that Edikon exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Edikon’s host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, A “RELATED PERSON”) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT WE PROVIDE. NO RELATED PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USER OR STORED BY USER OR ANY OF USER’S USERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY RELATED PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Limited Warranty.
- Edikon represents and warrants to User that the Services will be performed (a) in a manner consistent with industry standards reasonably applicable to the performance thereof; (b) at least at the same level of service as provided by Edikon generally to its other Users for the same services; and (c) in compliance in all material respects with the applicable Service Descriptions. User will be deemed to have accepted such Services unless User notifies Edikon, in writing, within thirty (30) days after performance of any Services of any breach of the foregoing warranties. User’s sole and exclusive remedy, and Edikon’s sole obligation, for breach of the foregoing warranties shall be for Edikon, at its option, to re-perform the defective Services at no cost to User, or, in the event of interruptions to the Services caused by a breach of the foregoing warranties, issue User a credit in an amount equal to the current monthly service fees pro rated by the number of hours in which the Services have been interrupted. Edikon may provision the Services from any of its data centers and may from time to time re-provision the Services from different data centers.
- The foregoing warranties shall not apply to performance issues or defects in the Services (a) caused by factors outside of Edikon’s reasonable control; (b) that resulted from any actions or inactions of User or any third parties; or (c) that resulted from User’s equipment or any third-party equipment not within the sole control of Edikon. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED TO USER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO US BY YOU DURING THE 3-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
- The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other Terms of Service theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. The limitations contained in Section 15 shall not apply to User’s indemnification obligations.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Edikon’s maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual dollar amount paid by User for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions during the 3-month period prior to the date the damage or loss occurred or the cause of action arose.
- User understands, acknowledges and agrees that if Edikon takes any corrective action under this Agreement because of an action of User or one if its Users or a reseller, that corrective action may adversely affect other Users of User or other reseller Users, and User agrees that Edikon shall have no liability to User, any of its Users or any Reseller User due to such corrective action by Edikon.
- This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Edikon and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys and agents (each an “indemnified party” and, collectively, “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to User’s use of the Services, (ii) any violation by User of the AUP, (iii) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant of User contained in this Agreement or (iv) any acts or omissions of User. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Waiver of Jury Trial
- Both You and Edikon hereby agree to waive all respective rights to a jury trial of any claim or cause of action related to or arising out of this Agreement.
- The scope of the waiver is intended to be all encompassing of any and all disputes that may be filed in any court and that relate to the subject matter herein, including without limitation, contract claims, tort claims, breach of duty claims, and all other common law and statutory claims.
- You and Edikon each acknowledge that the waiver is a material inducement for each party to enter into a business relationship, that each party has already relied on the waiver in entering into this Agreement and that each will continue to rely on the waiver in their related future dealings.
- Each party further warrants and represents that each has had the opportunity to have counsel review this Agreement and this waiver.
- The waiver is irrevocable, meaning that it may not be modified either orally or in writing, and the waiver shall apply to any subsequent amendments, renewals, supplements or modifications to this Agreement. In the event of litigation, this Agreement may be filed as written consent to a trial by court.
- Independent Contractor. Edikon and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places Edikon and User in the relationship of principal and agent, master and servant, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon arising from an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Georgia. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. Any suit, action or proceeding concerning this agreement must be brought in a state or federal court located in Atlanta, Georgia. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS (AND OF THE APPROPRIATE APPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH IT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
- Headings. The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of User or Edikon, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by any authorized representative of User and Edikon. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Edikon in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to Edikon’s Web site.
- Severability. All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- Notices. All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties’ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. Edikon may give written notice to User via electronic mail to the User’s electronic mail address as maintained in Edikon’s billing records.
- Waiver. No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors. User may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Edikon. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Edikon may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Limitation of Actions. No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen.
- Counterparts. If this Agreement is signed manually, it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If this Agreement is signed electronically, Edikon’s records of such execution shall be presumed accurate unless proven otherwise.
- Force Majeure. Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, Terms of Service or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against User as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Government Regulations. User may not export, re-export, transfer or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the United States in connection with this Agreement without first complying with all export control laws and regulations which may be imposed by the United States government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction User operates or does business.
- Marketing. User agrees that during the term of this Agreement Edikon may publicly refer to User, orally and in writing, as a User of Edikon. Any other public reference to User by Edikon requires the written consent of User.
Revised: October 2007