Please see a detailed list of our service policies in the menu on the right side of this page.
A Reminder on Copyright
Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U.S. Code) to the authors of “original works of authorship,” including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Copyright generally gives the owner of copyright the exclusive right to do and to authorize others to do the following:
- To reproduce the work in copies
- To prepare derivative works
- To distribute copies of the work to the public
- To display the copyrighted work publicly.
It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of copyright.
If your copyrighted work is being abused through the use of our services please notify us and we will work with you to find a speedy resolution. We take abuse notices very seriously and will look into any issue with care.
Edikon will exercise its right to protect its copy righted material against unauthorized copying or reproduction. If in doubt, contact Edikon for permission to use the material in question.
We use several artworks on our site that were developed by external artists. In particular, the penguin artwork that adorns many of our pages are available under Creative Commons license terms. We would like to give attribution to the artists as follows:
- Gmail Tux, Copyright Pusio under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.
- Tuxzle, Copyright Skorpion under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.
- Tux Hatches, Copyright BrightKnight under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.
Thank you for the great art!